Monday, October 3, 2011

Houdini...

Yes, I pulled a disappearing act. My life really did get turned upside down and I am just now wrapping my brain around the last several months and getting my emotions in check so that I can share with everyone what I have been going through. Writing has always been my therapy and I plan to keep it that way.
I was tested big time this year. My faith was tested, my courage, my soul my entire being was tested and here I am. That is the silver lining most definitely, I am still here and I am stronger. My marriage is stronger, my bonds are stronger. Crazy isn't it? How that really bad, painful stuff does bring to light all the amazing things in our lives. I am going to share, absolutely. Just need a little more time to get my ducks in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment