Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My dirty little secret...finally caught up with me.

Alright, it's time for me to come clean. I am a complete, total, irreparable klutz. I am serious, if there is a 5 foot wide sidewalk, I will walk into the tree on the very edge. In my old lunch room at my office in Boston there were pillars in the middle, I had bruises on my arms for 2 years from walking into them everyday. I am NEVER without a cut or a bruise.
I am so focused when I put my mind to something but everyday life it's like I just kinda bump my way through.
Finally however, I went beyond bruises and cuts to breaking a bone. Albeit a tiny bone (my toe) but still.
I was hiding in the closet the other night waiting to scare my  husband when he came in (fav pastime of mine) when he walked in I yelled and he totally freaked out then started to chase me so I ran.....right into the door jam of the bathroom. I kicked it pretty much. I didn't even get to enjoy my "scare" because the pain was so bad.
Two days later my poor little toe is blue and won't bend at all.....I guess that is what I get huh?

Oh well, a broken toe was well worth watching my husband jump 3 feet in the air, cover his face and scream. I am sure he is pumped about this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment