Monday, August 19, 2013

Arms up and screaming.

That's how I'm trying to ride this rollercoaster that is my life. Arms up and screaming. Weather I'm screaming from excitement, joy or terror depends on the day.
Good bye military life. Can't believe I am really on "the outside" now. I know it was the best decision we have ever made for our future and for Lenni's but man this road has been rocky. There are so many things to do, so many things to get settled and moving forward for N has meant a whole new career.
He can do, we can do it, I have no doubt, it is just going to be lots of peaks and plummets on the way.
He starts the police academy in a few weeks and we both can't wait. He needs something that's his again and I need him out of the house :)
Lenni is thriving with all her family around, she is doing so many new things every day, it's really amazing. This decision was monumental for us and such things in life are never easy. Good thing I love roller coasters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment