Monday, December 27, 2010

The first

Well here we go. My life is a traveling one but it is so much more. I am a military wife...which in reality is much less glamorous but much more rewarding than people can imagine.
I am starting this blog after much deliberation (and procrastination) because after our most recent move I find myself with excruciating amounts of time on my hand and an outlet has become necessary for my sanity as much as my husbands :) See, I am one of the very few military wives who is teetering on 30 and childless ( I count my puppies as children but society seems to disagree) a rare breed are we who have yet to procreate this late in life, and more importantly this late in military-wife-life. So here we go, blogging it is. I hope other wives who find themselves in a similar situation as myself or for those of you looking for a peek inside our world will read this blog with an open mind and heart. A small warning to those of you with sensitive souls...I am a Gemini so you truly never know who you might get.


No comments:

Post a Comment