Monday, January 24, 2011

Huh? What? I don't get it.

Lately I have been dreaming like crazy. Literally crazy. My dreams are all over the place, they are vivid, strange, long and there are always more than one. I mean its like chapters in a book. I have one dream then quick flip over to another chapter and a whole new dream. Some are good, some scary. I have always had a lot of dreams but don't ever remember them being like this.
One night I had a dream I was in my childhood home and laying in my old bed watching a little scorpion dig a hole through the drywall above my bed. 
One dream I was in the car with the hubs and we were driving onto an island and instead drove right off a platform and into the water below. I grabbed all my stuff and swam out and up to the surface, as we were sitting at the surface we saw a Killer Whale swimming below all around the car. People started jumping in to swim with it. So weird.
Last nights dream I was moving again. Going through all my old things, like cards, dolls, clothes. I had an old cell phone and I was looking through the numbers and naming off old friends from high school and college. I was noticing things that weren't mine that I had to leave behind and things that had to be fixed.
I am telling you I could write a book. Sometimes I can't remember the dreams but I know that they were just as insane.
Hmmmm I wonder what is going on with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment