Sunday, January 9, 2011

Suck it.

So at this new duty station we are in the boonies. It is beautiful here but there is NOTHING to do and absolutely NO jobs. It's so frustrating. It has taken me a long time to find a job before but nothing like this.
Granted I live in a gorgeous place and the people are really nice but half the time I am so bored. I love working, I really do. I have always managed to find a decent job but not this time.
I am trying to find things to keep me busy (this blog for example) and things to hold my attention (the harder of the two).
I am going to the gym again which I love, I walk with a friend and the dogs a few times a week and have been reading quite a bit. All things I have always loved doing. The funny thing is my new hobby.....cleaning.
My house is clean, all the time now. I must admit I like it but I also think its hilarious. I have so much energy and have to get it out somehow.
This past week I got a new vacuum. Its awesome. I did research for a few weeks, read reviews, checked local stores, the whole bit. This thing is fantastic! And I am so not ashamed to admit that this vacuum was one of the most exciting things to happen to me in the past month.
So thank you, Electrolux Oxygen for making my week and stepping up my new found hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment