Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The solution

....why am I so scared to have a kid....I think it is really because everything will change. I am not good with huge major life changes. I have trouble actually picturing things. I am an extremely visual person, I really have to picture myself doing something, being somewhere, always been that way. With having a kid I seem to only be able to picture how things won't be the same in the negative way.
I won't be able to just go out for drinks whenever I want, or to dinner. I can't sleep till 9 if I don't feel great. I guess I am only seeing what I will have to give up because I can't possibly know what joy that little nuggett will bring.
I know I will be a good mom, I know hubs will be a phenomenal dad. But how will we be together? It scares me. Until about 2 yrs ago we DID NOT want kids, EVER. We just didn't, we really loved how things were. I am not really sure when that changed except that it did. I just don't ever want to regret anything or most importantly anyone.
AHHHHHGGGGGG I don't know. I think the solution is there can't be a solution. You can't ever be ready, you just have to go with it, love everyday, find the fun and never look back.

1 comment:

  1. Why put all that stress on your self are you thinking about babies because of family? or is there something else in you that is questioning your senses? Earlier you said that your 29 feeling like 21 you are only as young as you feel. If children don't fit into the equation there's nothing wrong with that, and I'm not saying not to have them but it will change your life for good or bad depending on how you embrace it and you have to be ready. I thought at one point that I would never have children but for different reasons than yours. I was devastated to think that they wouldn't be a part of my life but it wasn't the end of the world even though it felt that way, I was the lucky one to have been blessed with 2 really great kids. You are thinking of the negative instead of the positive. It's what we do. Make a list of the good the bad and the ugly and I'm sure that you'll make the right choice for YOU and your significant other. STOP putting so much pressure on yourself it will only make you old and give you wrinkles! LOL... Your still young and have plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete